At Scratch N Dent Superstore, our trained, professional technicians are on-hand at all times to ensure all of our new and used appliances are in tip top order. Our customer service is second to none and we pride ourselves on being the best appliance store in San Antonio.
To ensure optimal operation of your new appliance, we offer:
- Comprehensive and competent advice, before and after your purchase
- Delivery, assembly and installation of all products
- Repair service for all our products with 1 year in-store warranties
Let us know how we can serve you best!
Our San Antonio appliance delivery prices include:
- $69.00-delivery with standard hook up.
- Top-load washers
- All washer deliveries includes two water hoses
- All dryer deliveries includes power-cord, vent tube, and two clamps
- Top-mount fridges
- All range delivery includes a power-cord
- Top-load washers
- $89.00-delivery with standard hook up.
- Front-load washers
- Washer & dryer sets
- $129.00-delivery including installation
- All refridgerator delivery includes a water line if needed
Please note, additional fees may apply.
What we can do...
- Deliver and install (normal installation)* washers, dryers, ranges, dishwashersand refrigerators. We must have sufficient room to move the appliance in and out the house.
- We can remove the old appliance if requested
*normal installation means that the old appliance can easily be disconnected and removed without any reworking of cabinets, floors, walls, electrical, plumbing or gas supply lines. Further, the new appliance must easily fit the space the old unit occupied.
What we can not do...
We are not licensed electrians or plumbers, therefore we can not, and will not add or replace old or existing water or gas valves. We will not do any rewiring. We will not "direct wire" any appliance, a "pigtail" must be provided and a junction box to plug the appliance into must be available. Our installers will not "force" a corroded water valve, it must operate easily. We will not turn off the water supply at the main valve to the house. A "shut off" valve to any gas product (ie range) must be in place and easy to operate. We will not turn off the main gas supply to the house to make a connection.